Masonic Villages is seeking a Cook for the Sewickley Campus to work 12 p.m. - 8 p.m, including every other weekend.
A Cook prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures. Provides the highest quality meals and service to the residents of Masonic Villages at Sewickley.
DUTIES (including but not limited to):
1. Reviews production sheet prior to preparation of the food.
2. Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
3. Completes daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
4. Works on tray assembly line in a fast accurate manner.
5. Prepares meals in accordance with the planned menus.
Applicants for this position must:
The preferred candidate for this position will have previous supervisory experience and be Serv-Safe certified.
- Be available to work full-time, 12pm to 8pm, 40 hrs per week
- Be willing and able to work every other weekend
- Have one year of work experience as a Cook
- Have strong customer service skills
For a complete job description and apply online, please visit us at www.masonicvillagespajobs.org and apply under Job #6698.
**For more than 130 years, the Masonic Villages have been pursuing a vision of excellence to meet the needs of others. The Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill offers continuing care retirement services for more than 250 residents. In the center part of the state, The Masonic Village at Elizabethtown is a continuing care retirement community, including a health care center, children's home and residences for more than 1,700 residents. In the eastern part of the state, The Masonic Village at Warminster provides nursing care and assisted living accommodations for more than 60 residents. To provide services to those living in western Pennsylvania, The Masonic Village at Sewickley is a continuing care retirement community home to 532 residents. To meet the growing need for active adult retirement communities, The Masonic Village at Dallas, our newest community, was founded on March 9, 2005.
Monster - 19 months ago