Provide assistance to technicians, carpenter and painter. Develop maintenance skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts
- Clear tub, sink and toilet drains
- Perform minor plumbing repairs i.e. replace flappers, chains, washers, etc.
- Operate lawn equipment
- Transport supplies to job sites
- Accept direction and tutelage from assigned technicians and/or be able to work independently
- Maintain assigned equipment, tools and areas
- Assist with set-ups
- Perform other duties as assigned
Full time, Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:30 pm with occasional over-time. May be exposed to extreme temperatures, dust, dirt, and other foreign substances.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year general maintenance experience
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and read and understand operating and safety manuals
- Ability to do repetitive bending, lifting (75 pounds), squatting, and kneeling
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Good vision, correctable to 20/20, and good manual dexterity to operate necessary tools and equipment without modification
- Valid driver’s license and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
Qualified individuals should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Christian Brothers University - 19 months ago