To operate the plant and produce quality products by executing all standard operating procedures within parameters to achieve plant production goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor plant operations from a central computer terminal
- Collect samples and conduct tests and record data onto shift rounds log
- Make field adjustments of equipment, perform tank transfers, and all other field operations
- Respond to alarm conditions with appropriate actions and adjustments
- Communicate operations status, discrepancies, maintenance requirements and any issues to Supervisor
- Record data for operations, work orders, work permits and keep special comments in daily logbook
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prefer AA technical degree in industrial processing.
Experience: Prefer experience in the ethanol industry.
Relocation assistance not available
Abengoa - 18 months ago