*** Attention *** This opportunity is located in Hugoton, KS
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct Preventative, Predictive, and Corrective Maintenance
- Diagnose equipment failures, determining root cause and suggest preventative measures
- Properly document repairs, time, and parts usage
- Maintain clean and safe working environments by completing housekeeping tasks and installing equipment safely
- Provide housekeeping
- Maintain, installs, tests and repairs instruments, controllers, analyzers, computers, DCS (Digital Control System) equipment, SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems, PLCs (Personal Logic Controllers), 440 and 4160 volt motor controls and wiring and measurement equipment; works in gas processing plant, compressor station and/or field facilities.
Abengoa Bioenergy provides a competitive salary, including bonus potential, and benefits package to include medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k with company matching and immediate vesting, relocation assistance, training and development opportunities, paid holidays and vacation benefits.
To be considered for employment, you must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Minimum High school diploma or Equivalent
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- Minimum three years in a maintenance-related field
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago