Performs or oversees all facility and equipment maintenance, repair, installation, and or removal.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Performs all preventive maintenance and repair on all equipment, including but not limited to SMETCO, Palamatic, forklifts, yard truck, compressors, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, plumbing, lighting, heating and air conditioners, production equipment such as nail and screw guns, electric motors, pneumatic and vacuum systems, buildings and the grounds.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all logs related to the machinery.
- Ensures all forklift drivers are certified and certifications are current.
- Responsible for the adherence of all safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Ensures all forklift drivers maintenance and machine logs are current and accurate.
- Maintains an inventory of spare parts.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Four to ten years related experience
Certificates & Licenses
Welding and Electrical Certifications or License
Valid Drivers License
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...