JOB TITLE : Maintenance Lead Mechanic
LOCATION : Liberty
DEPARTMENT : Facility Management
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR : Maintenance Manager
Hours of Work :
Monday thru Friday, 8am - 4:30pm, 40 hours per week. On call, holiday, and overtime work as required.
Education and/or Experience :
High school diploma or GED. A minimum of 5 years experience in building maintenance. Two years of trade experience (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.). Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment. Must have one year supervisory experience. Clean NYS driver's license.
Physical Requirements :
Lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Climbing, standing, bending, stooping, and walking.
Assure that all maintenance work performed by self or those supervised is completed according to safety, health, quality and required codes/standards.
Required to supervise Facility Management Department staff as needed in order to complete assigned projects.
3. Assure that facilities are secured as required.
4. Perform preventative procedures as required.
5. Ensure that all documentation, purchase requisitions and work orders are accurate, complete and timely.
6. Monitor agency for unsafe conditions and correct or report any found immediately.
7. All in house projects must be completed according to plans, specifications and all applicable codes in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Maintain work areas, tools and equipment as agreed.
9. Follow all department/agency policies and procedures.
10. Provide person centered individual attention to all consumers.
Liberty, originally founded by David L. Copham in late 1985, established a track record of remarkable success based on dedication,...