L.B. Foster Company, a 110 year old American corporation, is a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products for the transportation, construction, utility, and energy markets. We have recently been recognized for achievement in manufacturing excellence, financial growth, and our impressive safety record. The corporation owns divisions and subsidiaries that supply products to industries requiring rail and rail accessories; sheet, pipe and H piling; bridge decking and highway products; precast concrete buildings; and threaded and coated pipe. L.B. Foster markets its products worldwide.
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our work force and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
The Maintenance Lead is responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality.
• Preventative maintenance on all equipment
• Repair hand and power tools
• Service and inspection of equipment, which includes but not limited to conveyer belts, concrete mixer, overhead and mobile cranes, forklifts, and loader
• Building upgrades and maintenance
• Order replacement tools and equipment parts
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Four (4) years maintenance experience in heavy machinery or commercial maintenance
• Experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, and plumbing
• Knowledge OSHA safety requirements, i.e. lock out/tag out and confined space
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet
• Ability to communicate proficiently in English
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including first-day health care coverage and a market-leading 401(k) program.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.lbfosterjobs.com