Job Posting |
Covance is hiring a Maintenance Line Technician in our Indianapolis, IN location. The Maintenance Line Technician is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on various systems and equipment.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Follows an established preventative maintenance procedures and records all progress and any resolutions
• Has a clear understanding of all end-user functions of the automated assembly, inventory and shipping for the purpose troubleshooting problems
• Schedule and perform routine or needed maintenance during predetermined maintenance windows to minimize operational disruptions
• Assist in the performance of general plant site maintenance and repairs
• Accurately documents corrective and preventive maintenance
• Interacts professionally with all staff in planning corrective actions
• Procure materials for assignments
• Attend mandatory training as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
• Team communication required
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
• Associate Degree or Vocational / Trade school certification in related field is required
• Experience can be substituted for education
• Knowledge and skills in shop and hand tool use, care and maintenance and reading drawings
• Knowledge of PLC and PC based controllers is preferred
• 5+ years experience in facilities or maintenance related capacity
• Troubleshooting and repairing automated assembly and shipping equipment as it pertains to both mechanical and electrical components
• Understands mechanical blue prints and electrical schematics
• Basic industrial wiring and motor control experience
• Computer hardware/ Network navigation knowledge
• Ability to use MS Office at a basic level
• Ability to accurately read and record information
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 7 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...