Job Status: Monday through Friday.
Shift/Work Hours: Hours to be determined between 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Times may vary based on work load and availability.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety Glasses as needed
- OSHA Approved (Z41) Steel Toe Safety Shoes
- Hearing protection as needed
- All other required PPE in relation to the area working
The Maintenance Management System Administrator is responsible for coordinating and maintaining maintenance preventative maintenance for maintenance department and work instructions. Provides daily reporting on maintenance preventative maintenance progress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Catalog and enter equipment attributes for factory equipment into Maintenance Pro
- Write work instructions for the preventative maintenance activity using various sources and observations
- Technical writing
- Generate and print daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual P.M.s and issue to the appropriate maintenance personnel to perform
- Log in completed P.M.s to keep the system current
- Track and report down machines and the down time
- Build new P.M. routines for all the machines in the plant
- Create daily clean/inspect checklists for machines
- Organize the machine/maintenance library.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Position requires the ability to lead guide and train personnel performing related work.
- Ability to negotiate, bring others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Having good judgment and decision making ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions for availability of critical components.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, or via e-mail with customers, vendors, co-workers and subordinates as a representative of the company.
- Assist other administration managers with other projects as needed.
- Ability to create and follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, safety, environmental, and/or infectious control standards.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new computer applications.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to analyze and assess training and development needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret and analyze informational needs, and provide technical advice and guidance in area of specialty.
Education and/or Experience:
High Diploma and/or Bacherlors Degree. Has knowledge of business and management principles, leadership techniques, manufacturing methods, and coordination of people and resources. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write reports, policies, and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with employees and as a professional representative of the Company.
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk.