In charge of building maintenance operation, custodial care, press setups, fire and safety programs, and equipment inventory control.
- Ability to supervise a work force to ensure the facility is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing schedules.
- Open to new ideas and adaptable to changing technology.
- Communication, Facilities Management
- 5+ years experience as maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in heavy industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, pipefitting, and blue print reading.
- Practical experience in electrical troubleshooting and repair is a plus
- Six Sigma/LEAN experience a plus.
- Verifiable formal technical training preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills at all levels.
- Contribute towards the establishment of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance.
- Participate in equipment installation, commissioning and start-up
- Select and train Electrical Technicians
- Oversee the day-to-day electrical maintenance.
- Actively engage with the maintenance team in servicing, troubleshooting, repair, and installation of a wide variety of manufacturing equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Maintain equipment in accordance with scheduled preventative maintenance program.
- Evaluate equipment reliability and take appropriate actions to improve performance.
- Provide mechanical expertise when necessary to reduce equipment downtime.
- M aintain appropriate logs and records as needed to properly track and maintain equipment status and maintenance record.
- Identify technical problems and provide practical solutions appropriate to the size and complexity of projects.
- Communicate successfully with other members of the maintenance team and ensure individual department managers are informed on equipment availability.
- Must be able to work any shift, and be on call as needed
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
American Aluminum Extrusion Company, LLC - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard