This position is on the first shift, typical work hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. It will be located at the Company's new Ave Maria facility.
The position plans, directs and leads the execution of all activities related to the maintenance of equipment and facilities in support of the company’s production and growth objectives. The position will be directly involved in the planning and oversight of the facility’s future construction and relocation of operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implements an effective preventive maintenance program and directs the scheduling and execution of activities.
• Utilizes production and engineering support in coordinating and prioritizing maintenance activities to maximize equipment reliability in support of optimal production efficiency.
• Develops and controls the departmental budget.
• Manages the maintenance personnel for all shifts; this includes training, motivating and monitoring the performance and skill levels of employees.
• Supports plans for infrastructure and capacity increases at new and existing facilities.
• Fosters a work environment that emphasizes the implementation of quality and safety practices.
• Directs the implementation of an electronic maintenance management software system.
• Responsible for monitoring, tracking and reducing equipment downtime.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field required. At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance management preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of manufacturing and building maintenance, mechanical principles and experience in management.
Demonstrated leadership and project management abilities.
Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
Candidate will be required to access and utilize manufacturing software for the development of various efficiency reports.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Previous experience with manual, NC and CNC controlled equipment.
Understanding of electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Experience with QAD and Facili-works a plus.
Arthrex - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard