Reporting to the Site Manager your role will be an important part of Addisons team. You will lead the maintenance team to attain safety, process reliability, and cost goals in all aspects of the site.
Supervise maintenance team in order to achieve operational goals of the site. This includes: employee training, ongoing formal and informal performance evaluations and coaching, review and approval of payroll, instructing and advising on-site staff of employee procedures and guidelines.
Initiates, performs and oversees maintenance projects. Also, includes scheduling PMs on equipment.
Must be a hands on" maintenance person
Develops and maintains relationships with vendors, negotiates pricing and processes invoices.
Ensures compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
Responsible for environmental requirements
Work directly with Plant Manager, Production Manager, and Finance Manager
- You demonstrate a safe work record, are familiar with OSHA regulations, knowledge of electrical safety including arc flash, and have lock out/tag out experience;
- You have very good electrical skills, preferred a technical degree in electricity;
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in maintenance and managing;
- You are known for your mechanical and electrical abilities;
- You are proficient with Allen PLCs, Microsoft Products, and Internet Research
- More specifically, you will have to
- You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests (for some positions), criminal background investigation, references verification and pre-employment drug-screening.
- Convenient located in Addison off of I-355 and I-290
- A modern and safe work environment
- Competitive compensation including an annual incentive plan
- Flexible Insurance plans (BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K with employer match
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer-supported development and continuing education
- Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- * * * No recruiter or candidates calls accepted. * * *
Domtar - 10 months ago
Leaving a paper trail is Domtar's business; the company is North America's #1 uncoated freesheet paper manufacturer and...