The Maintenance Manager |
is responsible for managing a team of A&P mechanics who perform general maintenance duties on Cessna 172’s up to Challengers, King Air and Citations, Beechjets and other twin engine aircraft.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and promote continuous process improvements and best practices
• Lead team members to meet or exceed quality, productivity, safety, financial objectives, and customer expectations
• Develop and maintain working relationships with external customers, other internal departments, and shop personnel to promote cooperation and success with projects and customer relations
• Promote the growth and development of team members by providing effective mentoring and coaching, monitoring and evaluating team members’ performance, and recommending training opportunities
• Lead by adhering to the department’s annual budget and strategic plan in mind, while executing goals and objectives that are consistent with corporate strategy.
• Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft.
• Meet department’s established productivity and financial goals by promoting safety, quality, efficiency, communication, and customer satisfaction
• Assist with researching and resolving customer disputes with Airframe Services
• Maintain visibility in industry through involvement with OEM’s, trade associations, customer events, vendor events, etc.
• Evaluates and submits requests for facilities, tooling, equipment and capital expenditures. Seeks and evaluates new services opportunities
• Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
• Current A&P license required
• Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions, including aircraft accessories, components and other hardware
• Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA regulations and IPM
• Thorough working knowledge of all ATA codes
• Must have strong communication skills with both customers and co-workers
• Formal King Air, Cheyenne or Citation training is preferred
• Previous experience leading projects is preferred
• Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must
• Strong organizational skills required
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and pulling
• Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs routinely, and up to 100 lbs occasionally
• Frequent work in small places, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet and noisy environments
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace