Req Number: hein-00004504
Heinz North America
Position: Maintenance Manager
Reports to: Factory Manager
Location: Massillon, OH
' Iconic & highly respected CPG organization
' Strategic Maintenance position
' An opportunity to lead others and encourage growth
At Heinz North America, our frozen foods facility based in Massillon, OH has an opening for a Maintenance Manager position.
The Maintenance Manager assures reliability of equipment performance and provides leadership at the professional level in all of the following functional areas:
- Maintenance and operation of all equipment related to the operation of the physical factory
- Leadership and direction of maintenance personnel to ensure that all systems operate at their highest capability to meet required production schedules, quality, costs and schedule priorities as well as overseeing and coordinating the preventative maintenance activities and interactions with other dept.'s on three shifts
- Manage the factory maintenance programs to ensure all equipment is fully functional/operational
- Prepare and manage an annual overhead budget.
Who will be successful in this role?
We seek someone with a BS degree with a concentration of coursework in mechanical and/or industrial engineering along with 3-6 years of experience as Maintenance Manager (preferably in a food manufacturing environment) and/or training or equivalent combination of education/experience. Candidate must have knowledge concerning mechanical principles, machining practices and the application of mathematics and dimensions to production machinery and tooling. Excellent technical skills and an understanding of OSHA/FDA/USDA/EPA requirements are also essential.
In addition to the technical knowledge and skills summarized above, our candidate of choice will have previous supervisory experience demonstrating exceptional leadership and communication skills.
Bring Us Your Appetite for Success
We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Heinz was recently ranked #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction by the American Customer Satisfaction Index against 225 companies in 47 industries. We are able to achieve these great milestones through great people'our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Heinz owns a number of leading brands including; Bagel Bites, Ore-Ida, TGI Friday's, Smart Ones and more. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition and imagination and we're committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us. We invite you to learn more about this career opportunity and determine if you're ready to join Heinz!
At Heinz, diversity is implicit in our business strategy for success. By 'making talent an advantage,' diversity and inclusion:
- Enables Heinz to be the 'employer of choice' that hires and retains the best talent from around the world, reflecting the markets and consumers we serve;
- Promotes an inclusive workplace culture that values differences in order to inspire each team member to bring their personal best; and
- Encourages full engagement and contribution from team members to ensure that we have the innovation and creativity to deliver on our mission in every part of our business.
It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.