It’s an exciting time to join US Farathane!
US Farathane is seeking an experienced Maintenance
Manager. This position is responsible for preserving the
useful life of equipment and avoiding premature
failures. Early detection of impending problems results
in discovery before failure and prevents a critical
level of deterioration. Maintenance must utilize lead
time to deliberately plan repair work and carry it out
with effective use of its resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interact with vendors in procurement of cost
- Participate with plant engineering on equipment
- Supervise and assign work orders to Maintenance
Technicians and assure proper safety, environmental,
mechanical and housekeeping procedures are followed.
- Maintain production equipment and overall plant
facility in optimal operating condition.
- Perform and track preventative maintenance
activities via database format.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in trouble shooting
and repairing equipment.
- Assist cell/area Supervisors in training associates
in the proper use of equipment.
- Assure proper inventory levels of required
replacement parts for cell/area equipment.
- Follow all prescribed internal and manufacturer
- Assist the Process/Manufacturing Engineer in
implementing process improvement changes.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in work
- Participate in team problem solving activities
(Kaizens, 5S, Communication Meetings, etc.)
- Responsible for following and enforcing all
internal and external required safety and
environmental laws and procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
(Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining software program.
- Assist in development of Maintenance Department
budget, adhere to budget requirements.
- Full supervisory responsibilities for employees in
the Maintenance Department.
- 8-10 years maintenance management experience in
- Stong preference for experience in a plant start-up
- High level of proficiency in repairing electrical,
hydraulic, mechanical, programmable controller
- Experience in plastics molding highly desired.
About US Farathane:
US Farathane, a leading supplier to the automotive
industry for over three decades, designs and
manufactures highly engineered, plastic injection-molded
components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI,
we are a full service provider of value added design and
the highest quality solutions. We are built on a
foundation of service excellence offering our customers
world-class full service design, engineering,
manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
US Farathane utilizes a variety of custom and standard
materials in the following areas:
- Conventional Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Automated Assembly Methods
- Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions
- Single and Multi Sheet Compression Molding
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and
benefits package including:
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers
exciting opportunities that will challenge your
abilities, expand your skills and reward your
contributions, we invite you to click “apply” and submit
your resume for immediate consideration. Please ensure
that your resume reflects a detailed account of your
skills as they relate to the requirements of this
position. We are looking for candidates with
progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
Salary requirements must be included.
Candidates for positions with US Farathane must be
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available
for this position.
US Farathane will not accept third party/unsolicited
resumes. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.