This position will oversee and maintain all daily functions of maintenance buildings/projects as assigned.
Major responsibilities include;
1. Performs repairs, installations, preventative and predictive maintenance in direct support of cGMP manufacturing operations.
2. Troubleshoots, with minimal supervision, complex utility systems which may include HVAC, boiler, electronic systems, programmable Logic controls, refrigeration, electrical, compressed air and gases, RO/DI and WFI water, pure/clean steam, process line, packaging equipment and manufacturing equipment. Interprets sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs.
3. Involved in new equipment and plant systems installs as necessary.
4. Participates in authoring accurate documentation for the operation and maintenance of various utility systems.
5. Supplies information and technical data for securing spare parts.
6. Assists in general facility up keep and provides responsive customer support with emphasis on customer satisfaction. 24 hour on call rotation or shift work possible.
7. Maintain a clean and safe working environment throughout Gainesville facility including L.O.T.O. procedures
8. Enforcing safety program by reporting and repairing safety violations
- High school diploma
- Technical school training a plus
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to document work performed.
- Clean MVR.
- Job requires lifting up to 75 lbs, frequent bending, standing, etc.
Ability to read or modify control schematics, loop diagrams, and P&ID's.
Work independently with little supervision in a team environment.
Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications and a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience working for a maintenance organization in a GMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of packaging lines and an ability to perform maintenance and affect repairs on packaging systems.
Experience troubleshooting and repairing
Experience with current predictive maintenance technologies such as PLC (programmable Logic controls).
Merial is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
To all recruitment firms: Merial does not accept agency/search firm referrals for this posting, or other postings, without prior written permission from Merial Human Resources. Merial is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Due to tracking regulations, only resumes submitted directly via http://myhr.sanofi.com for internal employees and www.merial.us/Careers for external applicants will be considered.
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. Merial employs approximately 5,600 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide. Merial is a Sanofi company. For more information, please see www.merial.com.
Merial - 10 months ago
Merial keeps animals merry. The company makes a variety of drugs and vaccines that treat and prevent disease in pets, livestock, and...