Maintenance Mechanic III
is responsible for general maintenance repairs within the facility, satellites and grounds.
- Maintenance and repair of ceiling tiles, lamp replacement and exit lights.
- Perform minor plumbing repairs and drain problems.
- Perform preventive maintenance on hospital equipment.
- Ability to maintain and repair facilty vehicles and small equipment including commercial kitchen equipment, pumps, generators, blowers, etc.
- Ability to weld, braze and cut metals.
- Ensures work performed by outside contractos is done in a timely manner and confrms to local codes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
3-5 years experience in a healthcare facility
Special/Additional competencies or qualifications:
Full understanding and working knowledge of blueprints. Working knowledge of hospital systems including, but not limited to, medical gas supply system, medical vacuum systems, pneumatic tube system, domestic water supply and drain systems
- Current Florida Driver License