Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic, 3 rd Shift in the Chicago area. This position is a direct hire for a successful food manufacturing company. Duties include:
- Providing emergency and scheduled repairs and maintenance for packaging and production machines;
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematics, and ladder logix;
- Using hand and power tools diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, lest and make adjustments;
- Troubleshooting PLC and robotics;
- Performing preventative maintenance on machine parts, pumps, motors, hydraulic systems, etc.;
- Performing general building and facility maintenance, plumbing, pipefitting, carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding;
- Rebuilding and fabricating parts;
- Complying with all safety regulations;
- This is a 3 rd shift position and includes working some weekends. Overtime and shift differential pay will be added to hourly pay.
Please email your resume to . Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
- 2+ years of production maintenance experience;
- Mechanic skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic;
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and ladder logix;
- Able to troubleshoot PLC and robotics;
- Experience performing preventative maintenance on machine parts, pumps, motors, hydraulic systems, and plant and facility equipment;
- General building maintenance knowledge including plumbing, pipefitting, carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding and others;
- Can rebuild and fabricate parts;
- Basic PC skills including MS Office applications.
Byrnes and Rupkey, Inc. was founded in Rhode Island in 1986 by Dennis Byrnes and Lois Rupkey. Byrnes & Rupkey's reputation for...