- Performs mechanical preventative and repair maintenance on all production equipment following written work order scheduling and verbal instructions from maintenance manager.
- Records work done on forms provided.
- Follows OSHA and company safety guidelines.
- Identifies parts needed and maintains inventory of parts in stockroom.
- Performs equipment change overs.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED and three (3) years industrial maintenance experience required. One (1) year PLC troubleshooting experience required. Maintenance troubleshooting experience required. Knowledge of Fabricating, Electrical, Pneumatics, Welding and Rigging required. Must be able to troubleshoot equipment problems. Fluent Troubleshooting Techniques required. Good Machine Shop skills required. Good oral and written communication skills required. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Frequently (34%-66%) required to walk. Must occasionally (0%-33%) climb, sit, stand, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Installation, Maintenance & Repair, Keywords: Maintenance Mechanic, Location: CHARLOTTE, NC - 28254
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and...