This position is to assist the maintenance department in keeping the building and equipment functioning properly at all times. The goal is to have minimal downtime. This is also a training position for learning all the skills needed to perform as Maintenance mechanic A. This skilled position requires mechanical aptitude and good reasoning abilities. A qualification requirement for any applicant is two years of industrial maintenance experience including electrical and industrial troubleshooting and machine repair.
This position is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Diagnose and correct failures through the proper dismantling, repair, assemble and installation of the complex machinery within a reasonable time.
- Make repairs and/or fabricate in accordance with drawings and/or otherspecifications with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable of and possess applicable skills in welding, and maintaining hydraulic, plumbing and electrical systems
- Working knowledge of machine tools, materials, and equipment including high liftmachinery.
- Possess their own hand tools for the completion of work assignments
- Maintain the shop and job site in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Mustmaintain all appropriate records and paperwork as directed.
- Comply with all plant safety rules and regulations. Correct any safety violations as needed
- Maintain all lock-out and tag-out safety procedures
A Maintenance Mechanic B is not limited to these job responsibilities and shall perform other job duties as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...