Night Shift 7pm to 7am
Responsible for performing a variety of operations to
maintain high speed production and auxiliary equipment,
make installations, changes, repairs and adjustments.
Comply with all product safety, legal, regulatory and
breakdown sheets, inspections, breakdowns and PM.
- Utilize maintenance systems for work orders,
repairs as needed.
- Diagnose equipment and machine problems and make
prescribed method to resolve equipment problems,
- Perform repair (scheduled and non-scheduled) in
using normal range of hand tools.
breakdown and inspection sheets, and work orders.
- Maintain maintenance log book, check sheets,
equipment in printing/ packaging area and
- Assist in movement and installation of machines and
pumps, motors, switches, valves, guards, etc.
- Install various attachments and accessories such as
- Perform preventive maintenance assistance as
- Participate in small process improvement teams.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
(GED)/or equivalent experience, or a Technical,
- High School diploma or General Education diploma
Vocational or Associated Degree.
Georgia Work Ready skills assessment for profiled
- 5-7 years experience.
- Must successfully meet the requirements for the
Division/Department : SoloCup
Solo Cup Corporation - 14 months ago
Solo Cup is not just the maker of the iconic red solo cup, it's a major player in the disposable consumer products industry. The...