American Aluminum is seeking experienced Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance personnel.
- Determine the sequence of shaping operations and choose the cutting tools needed.
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints and other data and then perform all the necessary calculations.
- Must demonstrate ability to write computer programs or modify existing programs and stores them on the machine’s controller using tapes and disks.
- Ensure that the machines and programs operate correctly and that the products meet specifications.
- Provide maintenance support for a multi-department facility in a cost effective manner.
- Maintain appropriate levels of daily attendance, initiative and productivity.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Position involves shift/weekend work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Crane repair
- PLC controls
- Strong welding background
- Hydraulic repair
- General mechanical
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
American Aluminum Extrusion Company, LLC - 18 months ago