Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs as assigned. Assist Utility Engineer, Plant Engineer and Sr. Mechanic when needed.
· Experienced with hand tools and maintenance related experience.
· 2 years maintenance experience.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to use common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, tools. Reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
· The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places, in outside weather conditions.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Cook Children's Health Care System
- 2 years ago - save job
Our promise, our culture
At Cook Children's, we've made a promise to improve the health of every child in our region. All of our...