Install, maintain, diagnose and repair equipment related to the unloading, loading, transfer and storage of bulk cargo including cranes, shiploaders, bulldozers, front-end loaders, forklifts, rail car movers, and rail siding.
1. A position with broad assignment under periodic supervision. May act as an assigned leader for other maintenance employees. May be assigned to general duties in all areas of operations of the terminals.
2. The successful installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of rolling equipment, conveyance systems and related equipment.
3. Performan maintenance and repairs on rail siding.
4. Maintain maintenance shop, parts inventory, documentation and records as required.
5. Housekeeping and general maintenance as required.
6. Respond to call-out to perform maintenance duties.
7. Upkeep of assigned equipment or tools
8. Training as directed.
9. Perform any other type of terminal function as trained and as instructed by the supervisor.
Three years of demonstrated work experience in the field of coneyor, heavy equipment and rail maintenance and or/operations.
10. Certification in diesel repair and/or welding is a plus.
11. Must possess and demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
12. Ability to work at protected heights up to 80 feet.
13. Must meet medical criteria for use of respiratory protective equipment as outlined in OSHA 1910.134.
14. Demonstrated aptitude to execute and maintain necessary records.
15 Must have the ability to take direction from supervisors, keep required work schedules, focus attention on details, and work cooperatively with others.
This can get Kinder complicated: Kinder Morgan Management (KMM) was created by pipeline operator Kinder Morgan, Inc. to be the limited...