Our bakery is seeking a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join our team and assist with ongoing operations.
- Troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical problems of all plant equipment (e.g., mechanical drive systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems)
- Operate basic testing equipment (i.e. multi-meters) to locate and isolate faults in electronic and mechanical devices
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical problems of plant and packaging/processing equipment such as wiring, circuits, fuses, switches, electrical installations, transformers, motors and AC/DC motor drivers
- Perform preventative maintenance and scheduled inspections of plant equipment and components
- Troubleshoot/repair electro-mechanical problems on plant packaging/processing equipment
- Design/fabricate replacement parts or equipment: weld, lathe, mill, presses, grinders, repair equipment
- Identify necessary programming changes or reload software when necessary
- Diagnose complex system failures and recommend both immediate and long-term corrective action to the leadership team
- Perform building maintenance and repairs (air conditioning, lights, forklifts)
- Provide maintenance and operator training
NEW FRENCH BAKERY - 18 months ago
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...