Responsible for troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production machines and plant facilities and the proper preventative maintenance of the plant and production equipment assigned. Position is 2nd shift (3pm-1am M-F) Weekend work and overtime is frequently required.
DUTIES OF POSITION
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning production and plant equipment
- Troubleshoot, and/or monitor PLC systems
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Lubricate the production equipment on a daily basis
- Replace broken belts, bearings, motors, electrical systems on the production equipment as necessary
- Monitor and correct the oil levels and oil condition on the production equipment on a weekly basis
- Calibrate production equipment to ensure that all parts are running in synch
- Repair pipes and plumbing problems throughout the plant
- Build machine modifications or system improvements as requested by management
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems up to 480Volts and controls for production equipment and throughout plant
- Follow safety guidelines for personnel and equipment
- Perform related other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required, Trade School and/or College degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of plant production machinery
- Experience troubleshooting and/or monitoring of PLC systems
- Experience in the repair of electrical systems up to 480Volts and controls for production equipment
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift up to 60lbs.
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Promotes teamwork, has a good attitude, and works well with others.
- Exhibits flexibility and willingness to do any job needed.
- Good attendance habits.
- Maintains positive personal appearance.
OSI Group - 22 months ago
The OSI Group is a world leader in providing quality products and custom solutions for the food industry. That's why many of the worlds'...