Take the opportunity to work with one of America's best-loved and well-recognized brand icons. With annual sales exceeding $1 billion, eight manufacturing facilities across the country, and 5,000 employees committed to excellence, Pepperidge Farm® makes careers rise like fresh bread in a hot oven.
We are the nation’s quality and good-taste leader in premium baked goods, from crunchy Goldfish® crackers to decadent Milano cookies, from savory Swirl breads to zesty Texas Toast.
- Maintains plant equipment by interpreting shop manuals and schematic drawings and through verbal instruction from supervision/co-workers.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity and ability to use hand and power tools correctly and safely.
- Ability to retain and recall detailed technical information.
- Performs precise measurements and tests.
- Must be able to interpret ladder logic and basic control circuits.
- Must communicate accurately with co-workers.
- Submits daily document reports.
- Basic computer knowledge to provide reports and/or data and documentation in various programs including Microsoft Office, SAP, and E-mail
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to ensure open and clear communication between team members, departments and/or customers
- Follow company policies and programs including but not limited to Safety, HAACP, GMP, SQF
- Drives a lift truck and must pass licensing requirements.
- Lifts up to 50 lb
- Must be able to operate shop equipment such as welders, lathes, grinders, and mills safely and accurately.
- Minimum education required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Education desired: Technical school degree
- Years of relevant experience: 3-10 years minimum experience in a maintenance position within a manufacturing environment.
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY www.campbellsoup.com
- Works in temperature extremes and high places, climbing ladder or hijacker.
- On occasion work in flour/ingredient dust.
- Works with minimum supervision.
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated - 21 months ago
In 1937, Margaret Rudkin, an entrepreneurial homemaker, began baking fresh bread for her allergy-afflicted son. She soon started a small...