$14-17 per hour based on experience
SOS Employment Group has the opportunity to join a manufacturing company that is the leader in their industry and we are currently hiring for Maintenance Mechanics.
Employee will be working 12 hours days, 3 one week 4 the next week.
Job Duties will include:
- Ability to perform PM's, troubleshoot, repair and rebuild equipment with minimal supervision. (Individual will also be expected to control inventory and enter in work being done on equipment with computerized maintenance program.)
- Inventories and controls stock of supplies with computerized maintenance program.
- Able to perform pm's as required such as lubricating and dismantling and cleaning of parts, overhead hoists and conveyor belts.
- General fabrication skills such as welding (ARC, MIG TIG), torch, cutting equipment, grinders.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Performs duties in a safe manner using all approved safety equipment as instructed.
- Able to apply general mechanical knowledge/abilities in basic electrical blue prints and meters.
- Able to apply general plumbing skills.
- Assist in machine assemble.
- Able to trouble shoot with minimal supervision.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.
- Apply good work habits.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with all department employees.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area throughout the work day.
Interested candidates must apply via our website. Please click on the link below to apply. Candidates will be required to complete a position survey. Candidates that pass this survey will be further considered for the position and will complete the application process.
SOS Employment Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization
SOS Employment Group - 17 months ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...