Under general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Scheduler plans, schedules, and coordinates a broad spectrum of preventive, routine, repair and emergency maintenance activities at the plant location, using the computerized maintenance management system as a primary tool.
· Dispatches maintenance staff to jobs as they are called in.
· Logs all work done into maintenance PM software.
· Schedules preventive maintenance for all production equipment.
· Maintains adequate physical parts inventory.
· Places commodity orders to resupply the physical parts inventory.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· 2 years work history in an industrial maintenance setting.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office. CMMS experience a plus.
· Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must work safely at all times obeying both OSHA and company guidelines.
· Report any unsafe actions or conditions to management immediately.
· Must be able to work unsupervised
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
· Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time some days and stand/walk for extended periods on other days.
· Must be able communicate on the telephone efficiently and effectively.
· Must be able to operate a computer and keyboard with accuracy and efficiency.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to work and dress for both hot and cold conditions, both in and out of the facility, depending on weather conditions.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...