We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Planner at our Vancouver, WA plant.
This individual will complete the daily planning of all maintenance work to support the production requirements of the Plant. This role will have a direct impact on our Customers, is an important contributor to the production of a quality end product and requires the ability to develop strong relationships with a variety of departments, teams and individuals.
- Daily review of outstanding work orders and priorities.
- Determines feasibility of work orders and receives approval to pursue.
- Obtains blueprints and/or electrical schematics for review.
- Organizes all pertinent parts and tools; verifies equipment availability for all maintenance work requested; and utilizes kitting process to increase effectiveness.
- Estimates maintenance labor hours and materials needed to complete work orders.
- Prioritizes work to be completed.
- Prepares requisitions and allocates material to work orders.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance and Production Supervisors on a continuous basis to ensure that the scheduled work is being completed and documented on a timely basis.
- All preventative and predictive maintenance planning.
- Work Order development and tracking.
- Predictive maintenance program development and implementation.
- Contractor management.
- Maintenance reporting: weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Assists the engineering group on engineering studies and projects.
- Works with Engineering, Maintenance and any additional pertinent plant staff to set and meet plant goals and objectives.
- Works with the Purchasing team and external contractors to procure critical parts.
- Recommends new projects and cost reductions.
- Participates in the reduction of plant equipment downtime and plans corrective actions.
- Learns the SAP PM system and assists in training measures.
- Additional related duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment performing maintenance planning activities, maintenance and/or engineering functions. A Bachelor’s Degree and experience in maintenance planning utilizing SAP PM & MM modules is preferred but not required.
This individual should have strong experience with MS Office applications, some experience in presenting information to large and small groups as well as the following:
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work with all level of employees, departments, customers and suppliers to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate effective written communication skills.
- Ability to provide clear task assignments to maintenance personnel and create a shared understanding of the project goals.
- Ability to bring together appropriate contractors, teams, employees and others to make timely, effective decisions.
- Ability to work in conceptual and theoretical project design for the creation or improvement of equipment, processes or systems.
- Willingness to provide constructive feedback clearly and generate solutions.
- Ability to serve as a backup for Maintenance Supervisors as needed.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Church & Dwight Co. - 11 months ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...