Pilgrim's is seeking a Maintenance Planner for our Mt. Pleasant, TX Protein Conversion/Pet Food operations.
The Maintenance Planner position will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain equipment records in SAP
- Setup and maintain all predictive and preventative maintenance plans in SAP to maximize equipment reliability
- Reviews work request (SAP Notifications), collaborates with requestor, and creates the Work Order
- Plans the work, including estimated labor by craft (Mech, Elect, Refrig), and special equipment or permits needed. Identifies and reserves parts (or creates purchase requisitions) for parts and services.
- Collaborates with Maintenance Supervisors on next week’s available hours (crew size), to build weekly schedule
- Reviews Planned Backlog of work that is ready to execute. Selects work from backlog and schedules the work to crews (while minimizing scheduled overtime).
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS;
Have at least 1 year experience as a maintenance planner or coordinator.
- Strong working knowledge of industrial maintenance and electrical functions.
- Ability to build and use maintenance library for repairs. Ability to read and interpret technical/engineering documents, drawings, schematics.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data, research parts and analyze repair history detail.
- Prefer SAP experience.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50#.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is regularly exposed to wet conditions.
- The employee is regularly exposed to high noise environments.
- The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather in all conditions.
- The employee will regularly be exposed to chemicals used in the process.
Pilgrim's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
Pilgrim's - 7 months ago