Position Title : Maintenance Process Supervisor
Supports Tower Operations Manager and Field Operations Technicians by managing maintenance tickets to ensure proper resolution and that all site inspections are being properly completed in accordance with appropriate standards, policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and budget.
Essential Job Functions
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that all trouble tickets requiring immediate action are promptly and effectively resolved.
- Effectively manage all maintenance tickets on assigned towers to ensure proper resolution in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures, federal, state and local rules and regulations.
- Ensure all tickets are properly triaged and categorized for resolution; prioritize maintenance and repair issues with tower operations manger and each technician (develop maintenance schedule); close tickets only when issue has been resolved.
- Manage and review climbed inspections and ensure tickets are properly opened.
- Provide reporting and analysis to tower operations manager and field operations technicians on all maintenance tickets.
- Create maintenance and repair SOW’s; bid and award major site repairs and routine maintenance contracts.
- Work closely with field operations technicians and tower operations manager to ensure R&M budget is effectively managed.
- Work with various internal departments to comply with companywide initiatives that maintain structural integrity of the tower portfolio which includes but not limited to insulator rods / wires, cathodic protection installation / maintenance, dig to block initiative and guy anchor inspections.
- Serve as a substitute Field Operations Technician when needed due to the short-term absence of the normal Technician or during Disaster Recovery situations.
- Fill in for the Tower Operations Manager (TOM) when the TOM is unavailable for any reason. This includes handling emergency incidents, day to day personnel issues such as absences, making sure that materials are ordered for urgent maintenance issues and handling inquiries and requests from higher CCI management, other CCI employees, customers and landlords.
- Manage serious tower structural issues by sending to appropriate CCI or outside engineering assets and then manage the implementation of their recommendations.
- High School Degree required
- Associates degree, two year technical degree or equivalent military/special electronics training experience strongly preferred
- Minimum four (4) years of field operations experience working with site maintenance and repair including general conditions, vegetation, access roads, tower lighting systems or similar systems as well as general office administrative experience
- Field operations experience managing or maintaining tower sites
- Experienced with MS Excel and other off-the-shelf computer software programs
- Ability to understand and analyze basic financial reports
- Effective communications skills required
- Ability to lead and influence others
Reports to: Tower Operations Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting approximately 60%-70% of time. Requires trips to tower sites to meet with technicians, vendors, or landowners.
Crown Castle USA - 2 years ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...