San Juan, Puerto Rico, Full-Time/Year-Round
This position oversees all maintenance processes and operations and influences a multi-functional organization for Cape Air’s maintenance operations at assigned maintenance bases. The Maintenance Regional Director must ensure that all assigned maintenance bases are being operated at their greatest level of safety, compliance and efficiency.
- Directly oversee Maintenance Base Managers at assigned 135 maintenance bases
- Oversee execution of maintenance planning, process and procedures
- Leads Maintenance Base Managers in staffing model applications and be responsible for monthly and annual base payroll budgets
- Maintains and enhances the Cape Air culture in all maintenance operations
- Ensure compliance with all FAR’s, Maintenance Manuals, polices and security directives
- Assists in creating policies and procedures for maintenance bases and coordinates their incorporation into maintenance company manuals and training programs. Also coordinates with policy committee on corporate policy issues which can or do affect the maintenance department
- Oversees contract line maintenance services from other vendors to Cape Air, excluding those associated with heavy maintenance, painting and avionics
- Additional duties as assigned
- Hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings, and have held these ratings for at least three years, required
- Have 1 year experience in a position responsible for returning airplanes to service, required
- At least 3 years of experience in a supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as the certificate holder uses, strongly preferred
- Repairing airplanes in a certificated airframe repair station that is rated to maintain airplanes in the same category and class of airplanes as the certificate holder
- Knowledge of the FARs, aviation safety standards, safe operating practices and the Operations Specifications.
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013218
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Monday September 2, 2013 (11:59 pm EDT)
Cape Air - 12 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...