Exact, one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions, is searching for an energetic and highly motivated professional to join the fast growing and entrepreneurial-spirit Exact Macola team.
The Maintenance Support Specialist is an exciting new inside sales position with the primary responsibility for selling Customer Maintenance Agreements for the Exact Macola suite of flexible ERP software products. The Maintenance Support Specialist’s primary goal is to protect and grow the Maintenance revenue generated from the assigned customer base. This objective requires a strong ability to manage and maintain client business relationships through proactive and direct contact with our installed base customers. It also involves a close working relationship with the Exact Macola sales and professional services teams to coordinate an aligned sales strategy that ensures complete customer satisfaction at all times.
The Maintenance Support Specialist is a quota-based sales position that will be held accountable for developing a strong pipeline of business, achieving a maintenance revenue target, establishing a proactive go-to-market sales strategy to protect and grow the maintenance revenue base and coordinating the appropriate resources necessary to achieve the desired results. As a valued team member, you will also be required to provide input into strategic marketing activities, business growth initiatives, in teract with management, and work under limited direction.
· Meet and exceed assigned annual sales quota.
· Establish a qualified pipeline of opportunities through proactive customer outreach.
· Position and sell Customer Maintenance Renewal Agreements to assigned territory.
· Complete customer satisfaction by p roactively ensuring that all assigned customers receive value from their maintenance agreement.
· Lead and manage maintenance renewal campaigns from identifying opportunities, to orchestrating resources, to structuring the financial aspects of the deal along with negotiating and closing the maintenance renewal sale.
· Strong collaboration with sales, support and professional service teams to deliver revenue target and leverage the renewal cycle to drive additional license and services projects.
· Establish and maintain personal relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience successful experience selling software or software maintenance , customer service and/or consultative sales experience
· Understanding of creative financing strategies including but not limited to leasing, multi-year renewals, and other factors that influence the customer’s buying decisions.
· Successful track record of accurate forecasting skills.
· Self-driven, highly focused, results oriented and quality decision-making.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
· Excellent time management, consistent follow-up and follow-thru on all assigned tasks.
· Proven ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate with others in preparing sales materials, technical publications or presentations.
· Excellent PC and Internet skills, including significant experience with Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation tools and web meeting tools.
· Maintenance Revenue Quota
· Customer Attrition
Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology or related field of study preferred.
Established in 1984, Exact is one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions. Serving entrepreneurial businesses is at the heart of what we do. We serve local and international companies in more than 125 countries and offer our solutions in more than 40 languages. Our solutions provide our customers the freedom to successfully address challenges and opportunities, creating value for their customers and ultimately for themselves.
For more information please visit www.exact.com
Established in 1984, Exact is one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions. Serving entrepreneurial businesses...