Efficiently provides maintenance for HCP facilities (Clinic and Corporate locations) by insuring a safe, secure, and orderly environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or GED.
Twoyears experience in Maintenance, or related field.
1. Maintenance skills (painting, plumbing, electrical, repair, and minor construction)
2. Must be able to provide high levels of attention to multiple projects.
3. Must be able to prioritize multiple project regarding safety and security
4. Show initiative and be able to work without direct supervision.
5. Displays dependability and initiative in job performance by being prompt in completing tasks and helping others as needed or when called upon to do so.
6. Able to interact with staff and patients (customers) in a polite and helpful manner
HealthCare Partners of Nevada - 23 months ago