Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
MAINTENANCE SR. SUPERVISOR
Leads freestanding unit/facility and all material handling systems and equipment to their highest level of efficiency to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensures preventative maintenance and repair of all electrical, HVAC and Material Handling Systems and equipment.
- Responsible for all building and grounds upkeep, and routine maintenance of yard tractors across the facility.
- Stays abreast of fire prevention, safety related and government regulations to effectively train and protect Associates and property.
- Provides engineering design cost estimates and technical advice. Plans, schedules and supervises the installation of new and/or the modification of existing systems and equipment.
- Reviews, evaluate and recommends competitive products and equipment for use in the maintenance functions, and building and grounds maintenance functions.
- Schedules, plans and completes all approved work requests by engineering and operating departments via the work order system.
-Provides immediate attention and service to all routine trouble calls.
-Responds to emergency conditions and supervises emergency procedures and repairs as necessary. Is "on-call" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provides leadership and training to Associates regarding specific technical problems, suggesting methods to accomplish desired results.
-Works with corporate Engineering to implement best practices across the facility.
-Manages payroll and maintenance materials expense to stay within planned and key budgets. Works with Finance to reconcile and approve purchase orders.
-Two-year Associate Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience preferred.
-Four-year undergraduate degree with emphasis on Electrical/Mechanical Technology desired.
-Minimum of five years in technical maintenance fields. A combination of experience in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical
-HVAC systems is preferred.
- Independent judgment and decision making for maintenance related issues at assigned facility.
- Problem solving ability and extensive knowledge of maintenance related environmental and OSHA regulations and standards.