Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes close to 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,700 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED, HANDS ON WORKING SUPERVISOR that can achieve results working in a fast-paced environment at a 48 unit property in Shelby, NC.
Location (City/State) of Position:
City: Shelby State: NC ZipCode: 28150
Title of Position: Maintenance Superintendent
The Maintenance Superintendent will act as a working supervisor; with almost all of his/her time spent performing maintenance functions. He/ she will also be responsible for all work completed which will include work order completion, the quick turnaround of apartments, all required preventative maintenance tasks. This position requires that the individual be available to respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours.
Under the direct supervision of the Property Manager the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the total on-site maintenance of the Apartment Community to include:
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Timely and efficient response to resident service requests
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy, makes repairs and replacements as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance on apartments/buildings
- Physical condition of the property, including the condition of vacant units
- Upholding all Company policies and values especially in regards to customer service and the Winn Residents First program
- Awareness and adherence to the property budget
- Maintain the 24 hour on-call schedule
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and leadership
- 2 years of general maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and carpentry
Anticipated Work Schedule :
Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 with on call responsibilities after hours.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Generous Time Off and Benefits Package!!
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 18 months ago