Location/ Site Description:
Williams Woods is a wonderful place to live, play and enjoy the best of what South Providence has to offer.
Learn more about us at, www.williamswoods.com
The Maintenance Superintendent will act as a working supervisor; with almost all of his/her time spent performing maintenance functions. He/ she will also be responsible for assigning and follow up of all work completed by every employee which will include work order completion, the quick turnaround of apartments, all required preventative maintenance tasks. This position requires that the individual be available to respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours.
- Acts as a working supervisor, with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions.
- Duties include, but, are not limited to, cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of lights, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, HVAC system maintenance, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Completes all resident and site work orders at the property in a timely manner, and completes the relevant paperwork.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance at the property, utilizing the Company's Preventive Maintenance System detailing the location, item, and schedule for performing all Preventative Maintenance functions.
- Responsible for the condition and appearance of the grounds at the site.
- Responds to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours and respond within 30 minutes of receiving notification.
- Available by phone or beeper in case of emergencies, such as snow storms, floods, and fires.
- Responsible for the "turnover" of vacant apartments in an expeditious manner in order to avoid the loss of any rental income.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Education – High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Years of Experience – Minimum 1 year of supervisory skills. 2 years of general maintenance experience.
- Certifications/Licensure – Must have valid Driver’s License
- Computer Skills – Basic Computer Skill Requirements
- Physical Requirements – Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Other – Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and carpentry.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
- 18 months ago - save job
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...