Overview This position is responsible for coordinating and performing the maintenance, repair, and modifications on facility equipment in accordance with federal, state and local codes, and/or manufactures specifications for all production and facilities equipment. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
Minimum of 5+ years experience as a maintenance technician or equivalent.
• Minimum two years experience supervising/leading maintenance team members.
• Must possess a variety of experience and in depth knowledge in areas such as mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, Industrial Controls, PLC ladder logic, plumbing, HVAC, welding, and metal processing equipment.
• Strong mechanical knowledge of pumps, valves, power train, gears, bearings, lubricants, etc.
• Knowledge and ability to read blue prints
• Minimum of two years of technical school or certified training related to above experience requirements.
• Ability to plan projects, lead team members and coordinate tasks.
• Proven ability to aggressively meet goals and/or objectives.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work any shift, long hours and be on call 24 hrs a day
• Excellent attendance
• Able to physically walk, crawl, climb ladders, lift up to 50lbs, bend and squat to perform normal maintenance work.
• PC literate, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Experience in construction techniques
• Knowledge of Inventory Control
• Experience with the creating, implementation and sustaining of TPM
Terex - 7 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...