About Bimbo Bakeries USA:
Bimbo Bakeries USA, one of North America’s largest food processing and distribution companies. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. Our team of more than 27,000 U.S. associates operates 70 manufacturing locations in the United States. 13,000 distribution routes deliver our leading brands such as Arnold®, Bimbo®, Boboli®, Brownberry®, Entenmann's®, Francisco®, Freihofer's®, Heiners ®, Marinela®, Mrs Baird’s®, Oroweat®, Sara Lee®, Stroehmann®, Thomas'®, and Tia Rosa® to over 75,000 retail establishments daily.
Responsible for supervising plant mechanics to achieve an efficient engineering team assuring effective PM program for the plant while keeping downtime to minimum. Responsible for maintaining consistent plant production and mechanical operations.
- Analyzes problems on equipment and supervises needed repairs.
- formulates maintenance shift schedule necessary to meet the needs of production equipment.
- enforces coompany policy, which applies to good sanitary practices and safety standards.
- interprets technical information necessary for proper repairs to equipment.
- follows up to assure all work assignments are completed and records are made.
- reviews work orders and transmits proper interpretation for the individual performing the work.
- reports on a daily basis to the assistant engineer the status of shift workload.
-sets objectives to more effectively implement work procedures and techniques to eliminate under utilization of personnel.
- must be able to work any hours, any shift and extended hours when necessary.
- must be active leader of a Leadership Team
Technical degree preferred. strong operational background in production equipment repair. ability to communicate effectively - both written and verbally. computer proficient. demonstrated leadership skills