Position #: 2470
- Diagnoses and performs needed actions to correct equipment problems and failures. Inspects and makes necessary repairs to specialized manual and power equipment.
- Plans and performs installation of new equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance activities such as snow removal.
- Assigns work projects and teams. Establishes work and vacation schedules.
- Resolves operational, technical, system and other related issues.
- Maintains usage and inventory level of supplies and equipment to ensure appropriate use and available supply.
- Inspects work areas and equipment to ensure conformance with maintenance schedules, to ensure a proper and safe operating condition, to ensure malfunctions are reported and corrected.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an accredited HVAC program, with Supervisory training preferred.
- Three years of HVAC experience
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Computer skills, including e-mail and data bases.
- Working knowledge of various codes (i.e. NFPA, NEC, National Plumbing code)
- Must have valid Drivers license with good driving recored
Capital Health - 29 days ago
Capital Health System (CHS) serves the residents of New Jersey's capital city through two hospitals -- Helene Fuld Medical Center and...