Hotel Maintenance Position
~~MUST HAVE 1 YEAR HOTEL EXPERIENCE TO APPLY~~
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain general units, common areas, as required to company standards.
- Determine the priority and distribution of workload to applicable personnel as determined by reviewing occupancy reports, housekeeping reports and other related materials.
- Assess workload and assign tasks/work orders overseeing them to completion.
- Assist all maintenance techs with daily duties as related to property's condition and prioritizing workloads.
- Competencies in plumbing, electric and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
- Monitor and repair the water (boiler) system in living units and facilities to ensure adequate hot water supply for guests, customers and employees.
- Repair/replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry and remodeling work as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
- Preventive programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, etc.
- Working knowledge of appliances.
- Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
Indeed - 9 months ago