Clement Pappas is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor who will work on a 1st shift but must be flexible to work other shifts if needed along with weekends. Must have supervisory experience at least 5 years or higher. Supervise the entire maintenance operations to include staffing, training, productivity, people development, cost control, quality and safety with focus on troubleshooting of equipment and PM program. Troubleshoots equipment individually and through coaching of the mechanics when there is downtime and assisting them to resolve mechanical issues related to equipment malfunction and breakdowns. Maintains the plant PM program, review PM completion rate and quality of the PM's being completed along with the timeliness. Determine the need to adjust frequency of PM's along with adding or removing of recommended PM's for particular equipment.
Ability to understand line control, bottle flow, can flow to balance the line so the flow of work is at an even pace. Ability to understand staffing and productivity calculations to understand measures and set targets. Ability to analyze data with use of the computer so measures and set targets can be communicated.
Demonstrates a working understanding and ability to repair all plant machinery, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Depalletizer and Rinser.
• Filler and Capper.
• Krones, P.E., Burt and Clowe Labelers.
• Boxformers, Casesealers, Glue Pots.
• Conveyors and all other line associated machinery.
• Pressing equipment and systems.
• Wastewater equipment and systems.
• Contributes to PM development through active participation, paperwork completion, and idea generation.
• Understands and is capable of working with 110V to 480V electric circuits.
• Possesses the ability to troubleshoot motor wiring, switches, fuses, and other common electrical failures.
• Has the capability to build/fabricate steps, supports, brackets, structures, etc
• Exp. in Hydraulics is a plus.
• Exp. in Piping and valves is a plus.
• Bearing removal and installation.
• Pumps, motors, couplings, and shaft alignment.
• Exp. is a plus Tig and Arc welding.
Extensive electrical experience to understand troubleshooting for problems. Extensive mechanical engineering to support line configuration changes and troubleshoot repairs.
Apply online at www.clementpappas.com/employ.htm or directly at 1045 W. Parsonage Rd. Seabrook, NJ. 08302 between 10 AM - 1PM Wednesday. Applications are active for 90 days from submission only. EOE/M/F/D/V. (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE).
Clement Pappas & Co., Inc. - 2 years ago