Do you LOVE helping people, solving problems and fixing things?
We're looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as our Maintenance Supervisor at our Springs at Tech Ridge residential community in Austin, TX. Our Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for taking care of our residential communities and the homes our residents live in, while leading their maintenance teams to do the same.
What you'll do:
What we need:
- Have an upbeat, positive personality and love your job.
- Complete a wide variety of residential service requests.
- Make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pools, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors and appliances.
- Schedule make-ready services and prepare apartment homes for rental.
- Control expenses and anticipate future maintenance needs.
- Work together with Property Manager to create and maintain a community residents are proud of and one that prospective residents desire to become a part of.
A career with the Springs offers:
- Multifamily maintenance experience, minimum of 5 years.
- EPA certification and substantial experience in making HVAC related repairs.
- CPO certification and substantial experience maintaining pools.
- Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, pools, carpentry items, dry wall, building exteriors and appliances.
- Strong focus on resident satisfaction.
- Thoroughness, self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrated track record of the highest degree of ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a dynamic and diverse, national real estate development company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Continental develops and manages retail, multifamily, and hospitality projects across the country. If you have the skills to meet this challenge and are ready to work side-by-side with some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry, please submit your resume today.
- Competitive base wage with an industry-leading resident retention bonus program.
- Generous rent discount program.
- An industry-leading benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and 401(k).
- Outstanding work environment (Class A communities) with potential for long-term growth as we add new Springs communities throughout the country.
Continental Properties - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard