We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to coordinate the general maintenance of a low complexity property. In this role you will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment. The position may also include interior maintenance, plumbing, carpentry and/or housekeeping.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Supervising and coordinating the maintenance staff.
• Performing or assigning repairs and maintenance work.
• Performing or assigning carpentry, plumbing or electrical duties.
• Communicating with contractors and vendors
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
• May require certifications in trade disciplines (HVAC.)
• Requires valid state driver's license.
• At least 3 years prior experience working on a commercial or multi-unit residential property, preferred.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including over-time, nights and weekends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Drug Free Workplace