1. Direct and supervise shifts maintenance for Fresno Processing Plant.
2. Prepare work schedules and mechanic duty assignments as required to support the total maintenance program and the requirments of production and USDA personnel.
3. Evaluate, prioritize and schedule maintenance repair requests to ensure timely completion of repair actions.
4. Perform frequent on-the-job inspections to ensure: safe working habits, safe work areas, quality of workmanship, effectiveness of maintenance and repairs.
5. Routinely inspect equipment for needed repairs and maintenance and repair requests.
6. Provide technical assistance to assigned personnel in the performance of their duties in: Proper operation of equipment, proper use of maintenance manuals and schematics, efficiency in troubleshooting, proper maintenance and repair of equipment.
7. Provide the Maintenance Manager with a written list of material and replacement parts needed. Initiate purchase requisitions, Initiate material request cards for spare stock in Maintenance Inventory control, Recommend needed special tools
8. Current or potential spare shortages of zero balances.
9. Responsible for continuous training programs as directed by the Maintenance Manager, especially for the newly assigned personnel and to increase the effectiveness of experienced personnel.
10. Conduct an aggressive continual and on-going safety program to include Inspection, Instruction, Correction, Prevention, Documentation.
11. Monitor and maintain correct required maintenance records and use those records to conduct analysis and generate reports.
12. Provide supervision on a relief basis for swing shift sanitation employees. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. BS or BA in related field or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills, work well under pressure.
3. Ability to interface successfully on a daily basis with all production groups
4. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively
5. Balanced technical/mechanical/ human resource knowledge.
6. Working knowledge of poultry and processing equipment.
Foster Farms - 7 months ago
It doesn't matter if Henny Penny is having hot flashes, Foster Poultry Farms never uses hormones (nor does it inject salt water into...