Position Purpose: Responsible for providing leadership, guidance, direction and management for the maintenance department during the various shift operations. Ensures safety, quality and customer satisfaction goals are met. Initiates and supports all processes and ensures compliance with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) efforts. Minimal supervision required.
Serves as the link to plant managment for the team. Facilitates team meetings, intervenes as necessary to keep the team's goals and results consistent with company direction, and works with team members to develop his/her full potential. The Maintenance Supervisor, in conjunction with the team, is responsible for quality, equipment condition, team member safety and department housekeeping.
The Maintenance Supervisor will make decisions on job assignments, work priorities, overtime requirements, correct any safety or quality problems, and administer discipline.
- Lead safety, training, etc. Ensure prompt resolution of facility safety issues.
- PM pre-meeting/execution/post follow-up
- Prioritize and dispense work orders for completion
- Auditing work completion
- Daily execution of tasks – Supervisor of tactical resources
- Identifies activities and opportunities that improve the manufacturing processes and controls costs throughout the department.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Directly involved in responsibilities / actions related to Prerequisite and Food Safety.
- In the absence of Maintenance Supervisor, daily responsibilities will be transferred to RCM Manager or Operations Manager.
Maintenance experience is required and continued education is considered a plus. Must be quality consious and customer oriented.
- Maintenance experience: knowledge of electrical (277/480VAC, 120/208VAC, 12-24VDC), PLCs, mechanical (pumps, blowers, chillers, oil conditioners), power transmission systems, building services, rotary equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage projects, resources and people and set and meet target deadlines.
- Ability to develop improvements, achieve budget/cost constraints.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and internet.
- Proficient with SAP systems.
Graphic Packaging International offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Graphic Packaging is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...