The Maintenance Supervisor has primary responsibility for the physical integrity of each community and proper maintenance and oversight. The majority of a Maintenance Supervisor’s time is involved in the scheduling of work orders, the preparation of new apartments for occupancy, and completion of on-going maintenance projects on each community.
- Working knowledge of electric, plumbing, HVAC and basic construction.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Professional demeanor resulting from previous maintenance experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lead, manage and train others.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years hands-on general maintenance experience.
- 2 to 3 years hds-on experience in the installation, maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair of building mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Must have basic computer skills necessary to enter and retrieve data from a computer and to program access gates and systems via the computer.
The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc - 13 months ago