This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company , one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to collaborate and apply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture.
As a Maintenance Supervisor , this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. This position is responsible for directing plant mechanical and electrical maintenance and provides support for project engineering programs consistent with sound engineering practices. This role will also maintain high performance of the machine operating efficiencies as well as develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and records. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for ordering spare parts and maintaining storeroom.
This position will work 12 hour shifts, 3 days on and 3 days off, from 7pm to 7am.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY
- Responsible for the operating efficiencies of all plant equipment.
- Responsible for controlling and maintaining the cost of repair and replacement of the existing plant equipment.
- Accountable for the development of discipline and safety procedures of all maintenance associates.
- Responsible for implementation of good, preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduling the manpower, availability, and spare parts to meet the operating objective as planned.
- Responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with all departments and all shifts.
- Trained on all applicable SOPs, LOPs, policies, and procedures.
- Associates degree is required, Bachelors preferred.
- Three to six years' experience in manufacturing operations, organization, planning, and developing work schedules to maintain smooth operations.
- Experience diagnosing equipment issues (read hydraulic and/or electrical schematics).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Experience with hydraulics presses, Fanuc robotics, and/or Allen Bradley plc. is strongly desired.
- A good knowledge of sound practices and principles of supervision, ability to interpret and apply company policies, communicate effectively, and develop subordinates.
Beyond competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at company website .
Since 1873, our life's work has been to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Today, over 50 leading edge Kohler brands deliver on that promise to customers in six continents- a testament to the craft of over 30,000 associates and the culture in which they operate.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow.
If you're ready to contribute to our culture and set your mark, apply today at kohler.jobs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler Co. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...