The Service Manager holds a key position for customer service and resident satisfaction. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be computer literate
- Professional image required
- Some college preferred
- Effective communication skills required
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis
- Assign service requests as they are received
- Schedule vendors as needed to complete requests
- Communicate with Service Techs on service requests nearing 24-hours old
- Alert District Manager of any requests that will not be completed in 24 hours
- Perform pre move-in inspections, assuring all turned units are in perfect condition
- Perform pre-move out inspections with residents. Explain any potential charges.
- Perform final move-out inspections to assess damages or charges. Take photos of excessive damage.
- Assure common areas and tot-lots are inspected and maintained regularly, including lighting.
- Monitor Key Track system
Lincoln Property Company - 15 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...